⚠️ Attention : cette formation ne semble actuellement plus dispensée ⚠️
The Data Science Masters offers a unique two-year academic programme, whereby students study data science, innovation and entrepreneurship at two different leading European universities.
Students acquire in-depth technical skills in scalable data collection techniques and data analysis methods. They learn how to use and develop a suite of tools and technologies that address data capture, processing, storage, transfer, analysis, visualisation, and related concepts (e.g., data access, data pricing, and data privacy).
At the same time, they also acquire extensive business skills by learning how to bring an innovation to the market and developing a successful business model. These additional entrepreneurial skills will give students their ticket to a successful career.
All EIT Digital Master School programmes follow the same scheme:
- Students study one year at an ‘entry’ university and one year at an ‘exit’ university in two of EIT Digital’s hot spots around Europe.
- Upon completion, graduates receive degrees from the two universities and a certificate awarded by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology.
- The first year is dedicated to basic courses to lay the foundation. Some elective courses may also be chosen. At the same time, students are introduced to business and management. During the second semester, a design project is combined with business development exercises.
- In between the first year and the second year, a summer school addresses business opportunities within a socially relevant theme.
- The second year offers a specialisation and a graduation project. The gradation project includes an internship at a company or a research institute and results in a Master thesis with a strong innovation and entrepreneurship dimension.
Data science is a highly innovative area. The Data Scientist simultaneously masters scalable data management, data analysis and domain area expertise to extract key knowledge and solve real-world problems. Data scientists’ skills are highly valued across all fields within the private sector, government and non-profit organisations.
Professional careers : This program will prepare students for careers as Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineers, NPL Engineers, Data Analysts...
S3 - Semestre 3 HCID EIT Digital
Fundamentals of Situated Interaction
Fundamentals of Virtual and Augmented Reality
Advanced Programming of Interactive Systems
Design of Interactive Systems
Innovation & Entrepreneurship Thesis
10 ECTS au choix
Advanced Design of Interactive Systems
Advanced Evaluation of Interactive Systems
Interactive Information Visualization
Gestural and Mobile Interaction
Internet of Things and Human-Machine Interaction
Mixed Reality and Tangible Interaction
Intelligent Multimodal Interaction
Groupware and Collaborative Work
S4 - Semestre 4 HCID EIT Digital